I started a GoogleMap to track all the places I’ve been. Sometimes it feels like a lot, but when I look at this map there is just so much without a blue dot on it yet…
Sometimes you get a call to go on tour with a band for ~3 weeks across 7 countries in Europe…and you must always say yes.
I’ll be traveling to these places on a tour bus with the band Walk Off The Earth, shooting and editing stuff! I’ll see you guys when I get back on April 8
Went to the gas station across the street from my hotel to grab some beer. Although they didn’t have any beer, I did get a movie experience instead.
- I walked up and gradually realized I was hearing slow country music being played outside with no one around
- The door had an old bell attached that made the perfect “ding” when I walked in
- The cashier welcomed me with a “how are ya darlin?”
- I asked if they had any beer and the cashier responded with “you ain’t from around here, huh?”
- Cashier said goodbye on my way out with “now you have a good night now darlin”
- As I walked out I held the door and nodded to a man walking in, he literally tipped his cowboy hat at me
KENTUCKY FUCKING RULES
Editing some photos from my trip….here’s a peek into the Parisian Catacombs.
Packing for my trip to Europe…decisions, decisions.
A whole row to myself.
Off to Charleston, SC to shoot for Google.
This will be my June.
Really working toward that New Year’s Resolution of “traveling more”.